Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I got this message

Message received

        Mr. Khandaker Ehteshamul Kabir
        Mar 17 at 5:17 PM

To

        K. Mactavish

Dear Kelvin,

Thank you.I still want to invest in more profitable properties in your country and I believe you are in better position to assist me achieve this investment plans, I'm in Bangladesh with my family,due to high scam rate on the net now we will be grateful if we can arrange a face to face meeting to identify and know ourselves better for mutual trust and discuss how to pay for the property and relocate .

We can still proceed with the property purchase if you can't come to Bangladesh to have a meeting with my family but all Documentation has to be in my Name. I would like you to guide, direct and suggest perfect areas of investment which you deem fit that will yield maximum profit at the long run hence you know the basic market requirements in your country.

Considering the modern trend of events and rapid change in fashion, I would like the villa to be ultra modern as it is going to be our living house, more importantly it should stand the taste of time

I rely on your expatriate knowledge as a property agent and guiding knowledge as the fund will be invested under your directives, guidelines and close supervision as the fund manager. I would like you to send me your full names and address, telephone contact numbers,photocopy of your international passport or any other legal form of identification as they will be use for the preparation of a joint investment agreement with you.. I will send you the specimen of the agreement once I receive the above information from you

You will help us purchase the property and handle other investment on our behalf and we shall reward you handsomely.We will like to know the final price of the property.

Thank You,

Mr.Khandaker Ehteshamul Kabir.

Reply sent

Mr. Kabir,

Thank you for your message.

You are to be commended in placing your trust in me as an agent for the purchase and sales of investment and residential properties in Italy and Europe. You have made a wise choice, but I am skeptical that you realize it. My activities are not advertised on the Internet, for example, and you have contacted me through my personal assistant, K. Mactavish.

I have helped Chinese, African and American clients find and complete real property transactions which have made a difference for them, their families and humanitarian causes consistent with their cosmopolitan interests.

Before I can proceed, I ask you to provide detailed personal information and a financial statement along with your investment goals.

My clients are few and exclusive. They are also exceptional in that proceeds from sales are always invested back into their countries of origin, benefiting those most in need, of course in the most prudent and visionary ways.

Your thoughts on this last point will make the difference for me and whether I will accept the responsibilities you outline.

Sincerely,
K. Mactavish for
Stared Prdelkou

P. S. I do business with those I meet in person at agreed upon third country locations (e.g., Geneva, Switzerland), and fortunately I am in the position of receiving a guest not being one. I have many business offers each year but take on a mere two or three. I trust you can qualify as one of my clients with your selected project if it makes this a better world.